At Nexom, we've provided over 200 water and wastewater projects throughout North America and around the world.
From mechanical plants to lagoon-based wastewater treatment, whether in the United States or Canada, Nexom's projects are on the cutting edge of treatment for nutrients and energy efficiency.
The following case studies illuminate some of the more interesting, exciting, and representative work we've had the privilege to work on.
- Sundridge, Ontario SAGR and infini-D Zero-Downtime Phosphorus Removal
- Glencoe, Ontario optAER lagoon aeration and SAGR
- Long Plain First Nation, Manitoba optAER lagoon aeration and SAGR
- Mentone, Indiana SAGR
- Doaktown, New Brunswick optAER lagoon aeration
- Rocky Mountain House, Alberta optAER lagoon aeration
- Waterton National Park, Alberta optAER lagoon aeration
- Buffalo Airport deicing fluid treatment contaminated storm water SAGR