New role oversees Sales, Applications Engineering, and Marketing.
Mr. Bordeleau promoted from Director of Sales, a role he’d held since April 2017.
Mr. Bordeleau is a 25-year veteran of the water and wastewater treatment industry.
Hunter Crown awards “2018 Best Workplace” for Wastewater category to Nexom.
Award based on qualitative and quantitative analysis of employee survey.
Nexom has won this award in both years it has been presented.
Hunter Crown is a water-focused executive search partner based in Frederick, MD.
Due to the enthusiastic employee feedback from two companies in particular, the 2017 Hunter Crown Best Employers to Work for Award was given to two impressive organizations Desalitech in water and Nexom, in wastewater.Read More
WINNIPEG, Manitoba – Nexom CEO Tom Pokorsky today announced the successful acquisition of BioPortz™ Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor (MBBR) system from Entex Technologies, Inc. The acquisition will allow Nexom, a leading provider of wastewater processing technologies, to broaden its biological treatment portfolio in support of its diverse, growing customer base.Read More
The 2016 Update to Technology Assessment 11-1 could mean significant savings for municipalities on post-lagoon nitrification.Read More
- Nexom acquires assets of Blue Water Technologies.
- Blue Water a specialist in tertiary sand filters and primary pre-screening.
- Nexom a wastewater treatment technologies leader for lagoons and filtration.
- Nexom now operating from offices in Winnipeg MB, Grafton WI, and Hayden ID.
- New wastewater company led by CEO Thomas M. Pokorsky and President Martin Hildebrand.
- Company formed to be leader in nutrient removal and energy and operating efficiency.
- Created from Winnipeg-based Nelson Environmental Inc., founded in 1997.
- Nexom purchased cloth disk filtration technology; more acquisitions in progress.